Monday, November 10, 2008

In the Most Unexpected Places


My huband and I went to the Arboretum during their Fall festival, and defiantely enjoyed the food, music and environment recently. We were walking around the tents looking at all the exhibits about apples, and how to plants certain things in certain places, and all that jazz, when we picked up the most recent "Edible Boston". Although he was interested in it for the articles about cooking and local foods, I couldn't take my eyes off the photos.


The photographer Michael Piazza just has this way of making the most mondane things, very beautiful and interesting. I think I still have the issue laying around here somewhere.

Plus he also seems super DUPER nice, which is always a plus. I hope that in the future I can learn a little from him about his photography and inspirations. To visit either go to....

http://www.michaelpiazzaphotography.com/ for Michael's work

Or...

http://www.edibleboston.net/content/ for Edible Boston's website.

No comments: