Sunday, February 9, 2014

Its been awhile....


It's been awhile, but life has made me slow down now. I've been very sick since Dec, and also pregnant (7 months!) with number two and now my Dr has told me that I need to stay at home till baby is born.

So what do I do to slow down? Play with little one, read, clean, cook, take care of hubby, pray and perhaps photograph again? I can't expend energy climbing mountains, but I can take pictures of life at home I guess. At least to keep me sane.

I worry about things now, but what can I do? As a nurse said in the Dr's office, "Just trust that God is going to take care of things, while you take care of you and the baby." So that is what I have to do.

Maybe it will be a good experience to slow down and learn to just be ok, and appreciate the little things for once, instead of worrying about them all, all the time.



No comments: