Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Meeting of the Lord

 Lord, now lettest Thou Thy servant depart in peace, according to Thy word; for mine eyes have seen Thy salvation which Thou hast prepared in the presence of all peoples, a light for the revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to Thy people Israel (Lk 2:29-32)




 When you have to be stuck at home, you have one of two (or three) options. One is to wallow in self misery, two is to watch every single TV show and movie you can find, or three is to find something, anything to do.

 I feel I can't, and shouldn't wallow, I really hate TV these days anyhow, so investigating seems more like it. Bug has a way of finding things that I forgot I had. She found two books that as she gets older will be a real treat I think. One is based on the Feasts of the Church the other are Russian Fairytales both with awesome   pictures!








No comments: